The Name's Origins

The name for this weblog comes from a song by the Jewish singers "8th Day" called, apropriately enough, "Hasidic Rambler"(sic). I couldn't find the lyrics anywhere, so I jotted this down while listening to the song:
Hassidic Rambler, talk to me
Hassidic Rambler, set me free
Tell me all the things I wanna hear
Hassidic Rambler, tell me not to fear

Hassidic Rambler bumble bee
Hassidic-Rambler-finity
Sailin' the waves of your philosophy
Hassidic Rambler, he's no wanna-be

Soup bucket money radio
Eenie meenie and a miney moe
x2

Ya never, never, never know
All dressed up with no place to go
The Rambler believes that Jewish songs are untapped treasure troves of wisdom and inspiration. He hopes to give you the lyrics of other songs in the future. You cannot appreciate their deep meaning by just listening to them. Where do you think the Rambler got all of his great wisdom from?

No comments: